My OC- Nyah, she's a druid , which lost a transformation skill. And she's came back in the druid sanctuary, where trying to retrieve back the skill and calmness
the english version is here : (please look at the frames numbers and... I don't know
I honestly do my best to translate it )
-Keeper, she is here.
-Glad to see you. I didn’t think that you might be interested in my arrival
- Patrol informed me about a blonde woman from the shores who is walking to the sanctuary
- I`m here since last night. You have to train them better
-It`s not your home anymore, Naia
-I haven`t taken anything! There is even nothing to be stolen!
-You are not going to find what you are looking for, maiden. Your time and opportunity to fix something is gone.
- I have same rights to come here as any other druid has. I don't need your permission for this.
- You're still the same. So sharp-tongued and irascible. Life hasn`t taught you anything.
- Life has taught me a lot, Keeper!
-I remember every scar, every mistake which I`ve made, all faces of my enemies following me!
-Hope you also remember those friends you`ve betrayed.
- Something has changed in you, child. What is it?
-Why don`t you want to change what you`ve done?
-Because I`ve lost connection with a part of me.
-Never mind. I`m not your apprentice anymore. Asking for your help is senseless.
-I want to help you. But no magic will be able to make you free from your past.
- You've chosen this way on your own. That’s why the animal inside you has stopped being the whole.
- I can heal scars on your face, but the balance inside you can be restored only by atoning the mistakes you`ve done.
-I understand. I stuck in fornication, blood and love to the gold so much, that I can`t be good anymore.
- It is not a joke, kid. Being lost in the animal consciousness is especially easy for you now.
-Well, if so, I need to work on it…
-What do you have in mind? All you power is in unity with nature…
-“… no peace without unity”,-I know all that, Keeper.
-But there is one man in desperate need of my help. -And I can`t refuse her.